Monday, October 10, 2011

Can Do Kinders Positional Words Book

Can Do Kinders
 
Have you visited Pam's blog lately? If you haven't, you are majorly missing out! She has the cutest Fall freebies! I am literally printing out her freebies and using them the very next day. My husband keeps asking me what am I printing now! And reminding me the cost of ink! :)  Gotta love him! Doesn't he know I am becoming a much much much better teacher because of all these wonderful blogs?
The Principals at my school set up a Kindergarten meeting last week with all the Kindergarten teachers. I had to present an activity for positional words. Well, lucky me had the best activity of all thanks to Pam! I just whipped out her awesome book, talked about how I found it on her awesome blog and how the other teachers should visit it, made an awesome presentation and then glowed! Thank you Pam!  If you haven't seen her positional words book, you can find it here.  I tell you she is amazing!!!   Thank you Pam!!! :)  (Once you visit her blog, you'll be thanking her too!)

Have a great week! :)

2 comments:

Deedee Wills said...

How sweet are you to sing her praises! You are a great blog friend!

Mrs. Wills Kindergarten

Pam said...

You are just so nice! I am so happy to hear your were the "belle of the ball"! It was because of teachers like you that I decided to continue my blog! Thank you for inspiring me to be a better teacher and friend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...