Friday, July 27, 2012

Kohl's Coupon!

I have been purchasing some wonderful goodies for my classroom and have shopped on-line a bunch!!! (The UPS man now drops my packages at the backdoor and waves through the window at me!)

Well, in case you missed my previous post about Back to School Specials, I wanted to make sure you got the good coupon from Kohl's! (click on Kohl's to go to their store).

Their representative contacted me on July 24th and wanted me to share this news with you:

"I noticed that you offer your readers great savings advice. Therefore, I also wanted to share an exclusive 10% off code for kohls.com. You can use the code BLOGIT10 through August 23 and stack your savings with one other department specific code as well. Feel free to use this code and share it with your readers!"

So share the news and have fun Back to School shopping!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...