Saturday, November 17, 2012

Thankful! {and a recipe!}

I am sooo thankful for sooo many blessings in my life!

I decided to link up with Lyndsey of A Year of Many Firsts!



First, I am thankful for my husband and kids!
{I sooo love this picture - it is from last year's Thanksgiving!}


I am also thankful for my job as a Kindergarten Teacher!  I feel blessed to go to school everyday! My class is so sweet and loving!
I am also thankful for you - my blog followers and my many blogger friends! I am truly a better teacher because of blogging and my blogger friends! Thank you soooo much!


Lastly, I am thankful for my Top Teacher friends! They have inspired me and motivated me! Thank you Top Teachers! :)

And on that note.... I am leaving you with a great recipe from my husband's grandmother! It is made with chicken, but you could use your leftover turkey from Thanksgiving and it is just as delicious!


I am linking up with DeAnne from First Grade and Fabulous!


This is my husband's favorite recipe and it was featured last year on Plain Chicken's blog!

Thank you for following me! I am very blessed! 

4 comments:

~DeAnne~ said...

Your family is beautiful---aren't you all so cute! :)

I'm thankful for all my blogging friends too!! I can truly say FRIENDS! :)

Thanks for linking up. It looks GREAT! :)

įƒ¦DeAnne
First Grade and Fabulous

Learning with Mrs. Brinn said...

This sounds yummy, especially on a cold night!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Gwen
Learning With Mrs. Brinn

Shawna said...

Hi Cheryl,
Your recipe sounds delish! I was just stopping by to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving!

Shawna
The Picture Book Teacher's Edition

Annie Moffatt said...

What a beautiful family!! Happy Thanksgiving, Cheryl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...