Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Holly Bloggy Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone!

What a wonderful day! My little one woke up way early to show us everything Santa brought him! I am way tired {that means a nap is on my agenda for later today!} but I am sooo excited!

This Christmas season has blessed me and my family and my classroom!  I have taken lots of pictures of the projects we made and will blog about that another day.... Today I am linking up to show you my Holly Bloggy Christmas 2012 present!


Holly Bloggy Christmas

I received my package in the cutest Snoopy envelope!  I should have known it was from Teri!  She is amazingly crafty and has the cutest crafts! I so love her blog!
A Cupcake for the Teacher
 
This year the theme was your favorite things!  She got me my favorite Bath and Body scents!  I am burning the candles she gave me right now {spice scent!} and my little one is just ooohing and aaaahing! It smells so good right now! {But I did bake cinnamon rolls this morning, so it is a good mixture!}



Isn't this precious?!!! And it smells soooo good!



Look at that adorable Snoopy package!!! Super Adorable!

Now to show you what I gave my Bloggy Exchange partner:

I had Farrah from

Fabulous Firsties

and she said she liked pink and bling, so I found her this.....


I hope she loves it!

 I have plans to hang out in my PJs all day long and love on my kids and husband! They are begging me to get off the computer.... So I will blog again another day!  Happy Christmas and remember the reason for the season.... Jesus was born today!  Blessings to you and your loved ones today!  Hugs!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...